We Can Fix That!
ALTERATIONS can completely transform your garment into a custom garment
The black dress on the left was too
revealing. The bottom layer of lace
was cut off and used to fill in the
top portion to make it more modest.
The tulle skirt was 4 inches too long and was shortened at the bodice lining.
ALTERATIONS and/or REPAIRS can bring your favorite garments back to life with a custom fit.
THREADS is focused on providing high-quality alterations and embroidery services for complete customer ensured satisfaction.
The hem on this pink dress had to be hand cut to remove 5" from the length.
Our WEDDING and PROM DRESS alterations are the best you will find. The pricing is affordable, the completed job incomparable!
- "Threads is my go to for everything I own and a few things I didn't. Linda has converted many items for me, magically, into something that looked better than it did when I bought it. . . this girl is really good." Helen Lamberth
- "I love, love, love the shirts. I don't think you realize how good you are" - Carol Skewes,The Liberty Vindicator
- "I've never had a shirt fit so perfectly." Ned Watson (Police Officer)
- "No wonder everyone loves you so much" - Kayla Cooper
- "You truly have a gift" - Donna McDaniel
We serve all of the Liberty County and surrounding areas, including Liberty, Dayton, Tarkington, Baytown, Humble, Houston, Hardin, Daisetta, Beaumont, Sour Lake and Nome. Look around our website and if you have any questions, please call 936-336-1800
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.